Chapter Twenty

I headed to another one of my hideouts, yes I know this place like the back of my hand. It was about lunch time but I wasn't hungry and after reading this article I would have thrown up any and all contents of my stoumach. Amazingly it wasn't about me, it was however about my father...

MORE OLYMPUS SECRETS/ DEEPER INTO THE TOURNAMENT

"Quidditch fans have always adored player Greggorius Olympus. That is, until now," writes Rita Skeeter, attractive blonde and Daily Prophet reporter. "New information has led to some startling revelations about the beloved Quidditch player.

"My Hogwarts insider said this:

'Greggorius Olympus is a lazy ***. He hasn't done crap since his retirement and all of his kids hate him. He's a total jerk and once shoved a family friend for standing in front of his TV.'

"This might seem harsh, but I have collaborating statements from several of the Olympuses themselves. Mrs. Olympus said this:

'My husband is difficult at times. If he got off his lazy butt every so often, I wouldn't have to spend so much time at work instead of with my children.'

"Athena Olympus' ex-boyfriend, Alex Patrolalas, said this:

'My girlfriend Aine and I have both heard Athena complain about her father. Once, when I came to stay the summer, he was a total jerk. Athena has had these bruises she says are from the way she sits to draw. I'm not so sure.'

"This next statement was retrieved by my HI (Hogwarts Insider). He overheard Artemis Olympus say this:

'He and mom are so unhappy; he could just leave her and put us out of our misery.'

"Finally, my last juicy interview came from the Olympus' golden boy, Ares Olympus:

'Yeah, dad and mom have had problems. Dad's been okay; at least he's around. He loves Ditty, that's Aphrodite, the most. He's always hated me though. It's probably cause I'm his only son, you know, expectations and all. Once, when he was drunk, he told me he didn't officially retire. He was kicked from the team for attacking a French wizard at a game. Overall, he's alright. He feeds us. He makes a great grilled cheese sandwich. He's the one who helped me decide to enter the tournament tonight. I want to impress him, for once.'

"I tried to talk to Aphrodite, but the sweet, seemingly innocent third year threatened to bash my head in with her beater's bat. Figures that Daddy's Little Angel shares his violent tendencies.

I laughed. That was the best part of the entire article, my little sis is awesome.

"I'll have a really interesting story tomorrow involving the Beauxbatons' Headmaster, Edward Clavel."

My father is not that bad. Sure he can be lazy at times but he's never been violent, and I never had those bruises. Alex is gonna get it, sorry professor but us making up is not going to happen.
There's no way Artemis said that, no way.

Everything is falling apart.

"Acio sketch pad." I learned that spell last year. I grabbed a pencil out of my pocket, I always keep one with me just in case, and I started drawing.