Chapter Twenty Seven

The paper read,

"It's no secret that Edward Clavel has lived a seemingly golden life with his wife Annette and their son Stephane, one of the Triwizard competitors. This is, in fact, a lie.

"Edward Clavel and Maurice Venisa were close friends while they were attending school together. They were engaged until the death of his sister. The witch and Veela lost touch until shortly after her marriage to famous Quidditch player Greggorius Olympus.

"While her husband was winning the match, Maurice and Edward were conceiving their only child, Triwizard competitor Ares Olympus.

"My Hogwarts Insider said this:

"'The Olympus kids knew something was up with their brother. Artemis said he was the only blonde and everyone loves him. She said that one teacher, the previous Charms professor, attempted to assault him, resulting in her forced retirement. She further told me that Area could get away with anything he wanted, if he tried. This is probably the whole Veela thing.'

"Ares Olympus did not know about his true heritage, as displayed by his reactions to my questions. Repeatedly he referred to Greggorius as his father. About Clavel he said this:

'Headmaster Clavel is cool. He's been nice, and not in the usual way. He talks to me with thus sincerity. He doesn't want my popularity. He mentioned my mom. He said that she and my father would be proud of me. I told him a bit about my dad and he said that Greggorius was just relying of a theory.'

"Clearly Edward was in on this. I can't help but wonder what Annette, who he was engaged to when the ghastly his affair with Maurice Olympus
, knows. Does Stephane know? Is that why he befriended the Olympus twin Athena?

"More answers coming soon.

I was frozen, mom and Stephane's dad? Why would she cheat on dad, and when they were just starting out as a couple? Wait no this is a Skeeter report, it must be a lie, but it looks way to real, that explains why he's the only blonde in our family like ever. And Artemis told the insider, unless she didn't, who is that damn person.

I had way to many questions to comprehend, and the most important thing that stuck with me is, Ares and Stephane are related...

"Hey, Olympus you okay?" Albus snapped me back into reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? You were sitting like that for almost ten minutes."

"Yep all good, now I need to go talk to someone."

I stormed over in the direction of Stephane. He was surrounded by people, I need to asked him about my, I mean our, brother. I shoved the paper in his face.

"Did you know this?" I asked angrily.

"No, I had no idea. I'm just as surprised as you." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oui." He nodded his head, he sounded sincere.

"Okay then..."  I stomped off.