Chapter twenty five

The day was fairly boring, besides me actively avoiding everyone I know. The real activities started at dinner, when the nine Triwizard champions are drawn from the goblet of fire. The first three consisted of Ruben Clauve a Durmstrang boy, the next was my stupid brothers Beauxbaton girlfriend, and the third was of course my idiot of a brother, I swear we're not even related sometimes.

I didn't recognize the first two of the next three but the last was of course James Potter, his siblings and cousins cheered.

Of course I didn't recognize the Durmstrang but I did know the Beauxbaton, Stephane, and the Hogwarts was... Alex Patrokolas.

The Riddles are probably ready to celebrate their plan worked isn't that just fan- freaking- tastic. I  didn't run though, I stayed I saw Aine give Alex a congratulatory kiss, Ares was surrounded by his adoring crowd along with his girlfriend, and Stephane was pushing past his crowd and heading this way.

"Hello, Athena long time no see..." He said.

"Oh, yeah sorry I've been going through a lot of stuff lately." I said shyly.

"Oh, oui I 'eard, sorry about zat." The presumed Veela said.

"Yeah, well congratulation on your championship I guess, you know it's dangerous right?"

"Oui, but my father, he wanted me to enter."

"I see, oh and if you hurt anyone in that tournament, especially my brother," and Alex," I will hex you so bad slugs will be coming out of your ears."

"Wow, ze Olympus is fiesty." He laughed. "You got it."

"Good, because I can and will."

"Okay, okay calm down." He looked over at the teacher table, they were calling all of the champions in for that secret meeting they have with them.

I headed up to my room ignoring my dormmates and went to bed.

McKayla and Nicholas were standing across from Alex and I. We all had our wands at the ready. "Expeliarmus!" I sent the bolt at McKayla temporarely disarming her. Alex had frozen. "Alex!" I shouted, but he couldn't hear me, because Nicholas had already sent the killing curse straight at him.

I woke up screaming, lucky for me it was morning and no one was in the dorm