Chapter Twenty Nine

Artemis explained that Jason is the insider and how he said he had to do it, blah, blah, blah. We were very sympathetic towards her.

"Guys are jerks," I stated.

"I don't think all guys are jerks," Ditty said. Aremis patted her on the shoulder.

"It's a grown up thing," She said. We all looked at each other, then laughed.

"I guess we need to handle our issues," My twin said.

"By handle, do you mean talk to or hex?" Ditty asked.

"Ooh! Can I hex Alex? I could blame it on a competitor." Ditty and Artemis laughed.

"I won't detract points," Artemis assured her. She grinned.

"Hey, if you handle Skeeter and Jason, I'll handle Alex and Nicolas," I said.

"I'd take them all out for you," Ditty offered.

"We can't drag you into our mess," Artemis told her. She stood up. I gave each of them a hug.

"I'm gonna go see Ares," Artemis decided. "There's no way he's okay after this."

"I wonder if everyone still thinks he's Mr. Perfect," Ditty mused.

"I wouldn't," I muttered. Artemis glared at me. She always was the Olympus most interested in family.

"What?" I said. "I am a Slytherin." Artemis shrugged and headed back to the castle. Ditty got out her broom, her beater's bat, and a practice, not so hard bludger. I wandered off into the grounds.

I don't know why but I headed towards the forbidden forest, it might have been because my dream took place there, why I didn't stay away was beyond me.