Chapter Thirty Five

I ran to one of my alone areas except this one already had someone occupying it.

Alex had his head in his hands, he looked up at me.

"Olympus." He said sniffling.

"Patrokolos." I nodded. If he's going to address me by my last name I'll do the same. "You've got some explaining to do."

"I don't have to explain anything to yo-" I cut him off by punching him in the face. "What the hell, Athena!" He spat blood over on the grass.

"You will answer all of my questions truthfully."

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because if you don't I'll tell Rita that you're related to the Riddle twins." He covered my mouth.

"How do you know that?" A look of realization  spread across his face. "It was you in the forest." I nodded. "Fine, ask away."

He removed his hand from my mouth. "First off, what is your relation to the twins?" I asked.

"Cousins, my mom and their dad are twins. My mom left her home when she was eighteen, changed her name, met my dad and had me."

"Why did she change her name?" I had my hands on hips. I didn't care how much I pried, he owes me answers.

"Because, her maiden name is Lestrange, as in Bellatrix." I gasped, the twins are related to evil deceiving bitch, and so is Alex.

"Okay, I also heard the twins talking about being a descendant of someone, or were they talking about Bellatrix?"

"No, they were talking about... Voldemort."

"So you're related to Voldemort?" I asked.

"Yes, Voldemort's my great uncle."

"So next question," I was ecstatic, I had so much dirt on him though I am a woman of my word, I won't tell anyone these things except maybe Artemis. "Why is your fear me dying?"

"Well we are, well I guess in your eyes used to be, friends even if we were enemies I'd be terrified to have your blood on my hands."

I nodded.

"What was your fear?" He asked. I froze for a few seconds. He noticed and instantly apologized. "Sorry you don't have answer." I didn't. Alex always was very understanding.

 "Next question. Are you just using Aine to make me jealous?"

He didn't answer. "You are aren't you?" I asked. His silence was answer enough, he was.

"I'm done with this," he regained his mean demeanor. " You won't tell anyone?" I nodded. He left. I sat there processing what I was just told.