Chapter Ten

I woke up still in my uniform, I walked over to my trunk, looked around the room to make sure no one was in there, and then I changed into a clean uniform.

Walking to the Great hall for breakfast I heard murmurs about the Beauxbatons. That's right they arrive today. I groaned.

I sat at the fifth year table still to mad at Alex to sit with him.

"Hey Athena!" I turned to see Scorpius standing behind me.

"Hey Scorpius." I said as he sat beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asked "you know after yesterday."

"Ya I'm perfectly fine." I lied. I was still really mad at Alex but he made his choice.

"Okay. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Thanks, Scorpius."

I finished eating my breakfast and headed to potions but was stopped by Alex.

"I don't have time for this, Alex." I said walking away.

"Athena, wait."

"Alex, I really need to get to potions."I sprinted to potions.

I was late to class, thanks, Alex. I sat down and began to take notes.

At the end of class Professor Herondale made an announcement. "Headmistress McGonagall has requested that, after this lesson,you go to the entrance hall. You are to look your best so as to not embarrass yourselves or the school." Everyone looked extremely serious ( that's a first ). I heard my sister snort.

Herondale finished. "You are dismissed."

I walked out of the class behind a group of ravenclaws. I got about a corridor away from class when I was pulled down a hall.

"What the hell!" I shouted. I turned and socked the figure in the face.

"Ow! You bi-"

"Nicholas!" I yelled cutting him off. "Why did you drag me here, you troll."

"We need to have a conversation." He said smugly.

"About what?" I asked.

"You and Alex of course." His sister chimed in as she came out of the shadows.

"What about me and that jerk?"

"Well," Nicholas began," you need to leave him alone until he enters the tournament."

I was curious now. "Why do you care?" I pried.

"That is none of your business." McKayla hissed.

"McKayla," Nicholas began,"Let's be nice now."

"Okay. I'm sorry, brother." You can tell that Nicholas is the leader of their little team. McKayla is the brains though she is very smart.

"Well you'll have no problem keeping me away from him. But just know that whatever you're planning it's not gonna get past the staff."

"Oh, we'll see about that." Nicholas said turning and walking back into the shadows. His sister following behind.

I ran to the entrance hall not wanting to be late as to not embarrass the school as Professor Herondale said. I made it just in time to see the Beuxbatons bouncing in, I heard sighs from guys and girls alike, there were many more boys at Beuxbatons than the previous years.

Hello my lovelies. Sorry this took a little bit to get up I haven't been writing lately cause of school and such. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's about to get interesting in a few chapters so stay tuned.

                             Author-San <3