Chapter 36

------

Ciane

"Have you settled in yet?" 
Alpha Exus asks, completely appearing out of nowhere. The apple on my hand slips and rolls on the floor. He stares at it and offers me an apologetic look while I offer him a blank one.

"Yes, the room is nice." I state, rubbing my neck finding the entire conversation very awkward and unnecessary.

"How was your night?" He continues torturing me.

"It was nice." I cringe.

"Have you had breakfast?" He asks again. Oh my gosh.

"You literally forced them to cook everything! It was completely unnecessary."

I wince at the memory of breakfast,  the amount of food on display, the million 'good mornings' I got, and the fake smile. It left me strained and completely lose my appetite. The same members who had been responsible for my tears and pain were all pretending nothing had gone wrong. The ones that had kicked me and demanded I do every chore for them. How pathetic. I also could feel Anabelle's glare at the side of my face.  Jonah and Exus were nowhere to be seen; my concern being Jonah.

"I wanted to make you feel welcomed."

"Well, you did the complete opposite! This pack spent half of my life hating and beating me! Now they are all nice and good?! No thanks! From now on I'd love to have my meals in my room!" I glare walking past him.

I could feel rage bubbling within me ready to explode. The very thought of spending any more second with them. The same people who have hurt me over and over again. The ones that have never cared for my well being. Why was I here again? Why am I going through all this? Why am I letting myself be affected by those disgusting people. I could tell there are a few new members who know nothing of what happened, however the pain and suffering I went through was real, it happened. The memory of Olivia's face flashes through my mind and a sigh escapes my mouth. I am doing this for her, for Jonah, for Christian and most importantly, me.

A sigh comes rushing out of my mouth at all this thoughts. I have lived most of my life in pain, torture but the thought of her going through the same thing over and over leaves a bitter feeling in my heart. I can't let her go through that for another more years. Olivia deserves better, she deserves more than Exus is offering.

“Hey, are you okay? What happened?” Jonah asks appearing suddenly giving me quite a fright.

"What the freak, dude! Don't do that!" I glare at the said man, speed walking towards the room I was given.

"Now I know something's up. Did something happen during breakfast? Sorry I wasn't around. Exus finally agreed to transfer a few pack members who found their mates in other packs." Jonah explains keeping up with my pace.

"Oh, okay and yes something did happen. Alpha Exus ordered the pack cooks or whoever prepares food to make almost all types of food for breakfast for me. Everyone was all nice and all and it was just so weird I completely lost my appetite." I rant glaring at nothing in particular.

"He's really trying to get on your good side, isn't he." Jonah observes and I shoot him a nasty look.

"Well he's wasting his time." I assure.