Chapter 39

Please do note that I am so very terrible at writing fight scenes, but I am going to try my best.

Ciane

I made contact with his eyes and I watch as they soften. They shift from mine and fall on the female right next to me and his breath hitches. Even from the distance, I can see the tears gathering in his eyes, various emotions rushing through his eyes. The pain, the love, the remorse and the vengeance, all merged together into one. It was his sister after all. A sister he has not seen for five long, torturous years because of his horrible mate. I could see what those years had done to him and how he had been cold and so detached.

"This fight is long overdue. Exus you murdered my entire pack without remorse, with no consideration for anyone but your own self." Christian states, as he stares at Exus completely disregarding Anabelle and her comment.

He no longer felt anything for her, I noted. They had been bonded, almost mated for life and now, now they were enemies, completely and utterly against each other.

There's utter silence for a few seconds before everything breaks loose. The guards shift attacking the ones that had shifted to our side. My eyes wide at the abrupt change that just occurred. I watch wide eyed as Olivia stumbles to the floor, Jonah acting as his protection. Exus shifts mid air attacking Christian who only grins, the smile looking utterly scary and horrid on his face. I knew at that instant Christian has been waiting for this encounter for a very long time. To finally serve out justice for every member that has died or suffered and I was all in for it.

Before I can react to help Olivia up, something or someone drags me by my hair, painfully so.

"You bitch, this is all your fault! You brought this upon us! If you hadn't ran away like the coward you are we wouldn't be here! You should have faced your death with honour, you imbecile!" Her screechy voice screams near my ear almost deafening me.

I could feel her dragging me by my hair, almost detaching them from my scalp. I knew she wasn't going to stop so with so much strength, I move closer to her, before slamming my elbow on her stomach, making her lose her breath and I am able to detach myself from her.

I turn around and deliver a quick punch to her face, a whimper rushing out of her mouth as she falls to the ground with a thud.

"No, this is your fault! You destroyed a pack with no remorse! It was you and I'm going to love beating that disgusting face of yours." I grin, and rage floods her eyes, the unhinged look coming back to play. She quickly rises up, her green eyes glaring at me with so much loathe in them.

I stare at her and watch as her hand folds forming a fist and she goes to punch me. I sidestep and angle my body away from her to the right and she goes stumbling. She does it again and again and I keep moving, avoiding her hits as they get sloppier.

"Stand still so I can hit you, you pathetic bitch!" She hisses as she tries once again and completely fails. It comes to my attention that she has completely gone insane. It has been happening slowly and now she was at it's peek.

"What's wrong Anabelle, are you finally going crazy?" I taunt as I watch her green eyes shift black, her wolf coming out to dance. She was growing impatient as her long claws protrude from her fingertips.

She swings her arms and completely misses me, swiping her feet to the left, I move to the right only for her to move quickly and deliver a very precise blow to my nose, instantly causing my nose to bleed. A grin forms on her mouth and I watch as she tries to do the love again only I'm wiser than that.

My eyes unconsciously shift to Christian whose movement are fluid and completely composed as he attacks a shifted Exus. Alphas fighting each other. As enchanting as it is, I knew it's dangerous to take my eyes off an enemy who wants me dead.