Chapter 2

Before you continue, wolf and human are not separate entities in this book. Rather the human and the wolf are both one and the same.

------

Internal monologue.

I run with everything I've got in me knowing that stopping will only show how weak I have been all my life. I have let him walk all over me. I have let him hurt me emotionally, physically and mentally.

Everyone has found pleasure in the tears in my eyes and the pain in my heart.

All those years I've suffered in that pack. All the time I cried myself to sleep at night wondering what tomorrow was going to offer. If I'm going to live or die by being tortured.

No, I'm not running to another pack. I better go to a human town or something like that. Packs are overrated. People think and believe that pack life is about living happily, having pups with their mates and having happy ever afters.

They know nothing about suffering, about discrimination, about being judged, about being different.

I didn't know that once my parents die, I was going to be a slave to my pack. A place where I had lived all my life and known for happiness.

I continue running to nowhere in particular as I thank the goddess for the small ward if cash I had. People overrate packs but I will show them that packs are about suffering and pain.

Packs destroys our lives while those with ranks are respected. Lower ranked wolves are humiliated and tortured and made to feel so inferior.

I swear the next time they see me, they'll regret ever hating me, ever speaking badly to me. They'll regret each and every pain for the last nine years.

Some may say those are just few years but if you were me you'd understand, because it's only me that can understand the pain I went through there.

The choices I make now will be my own. They will never be based off my por excuse of a mate or anyone else for that matter. I will make each and everyone of them regret it. This is not a threat, this is a promise, a promise of the oncoming revenge.

Why make mere threats that I'm not going to do anything. They overrate packs. But they under estimated me and that's their first slip up but my first lesson.

A lesson for life.

****

Word count: 393words. This is the only chapter that will be this short :)

I didn't think I was gonna update anymore. I wanted to delete it but I am not anymore.

This is super short, I know, I'm making them longer. Thank you for reading

Please

Vote

Comment

Share.

😘😘