Chapter 12

I guess my life is more cliche than I anticipated. The number if times I've been attacked by a rogue had left me feeling drained.

I guess sometimes fate loves to mess with my life. Well when I escaped from that darn pack, I wanted freedom, peace, happiness that I lacked. Mostly I wanted revenge. I've talked about it more than once and honestly I wasn't even picturing myself achieving it.

Many things were hindering me from getting and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that maybe revenge was just a pigment of my imagination, just something to channel my anger to. That at the end of the day if still be the loser and they would have managed to walk away free.

The thought left a bitter taste in my mouth and I subconsciously clench my fist tighter. No one had ever really respected me. Not even Christian.

Well Christian's case is a lot complicated and harder. My mind keeps drifting back to that time, a week ago when he saved me from those rogues. I wanted then to believe that he had a heart. That beyond his cold nature, he somehow felt something.

Well I was proven wrong when he spoke those harsh words. I know they didn't sound so bad but when you've grown up being told your so worthless, a little hurt and the wounds you try to stitch together will all open up like a fresh wound.

Thinking about my life right now I realize that I had no purpose. All my life I've been pushed, tossed and rejected. Even though my mate didn't do it, he had rejected me a long time ago the moment he laid a finger on me.

Sobbing and mopping around won't help at all for eventually I will end up the loser. Thinking of my ex pack makes me so angry. While they all lived happily, I suffered carrying the burden of the idiotic pack. I have scars in places I'm so embarrassed about.

My life has always been miserable and I needed to change it. I need to teach that pack a lesson. Staring at myself currently I realised that I have nothing to offer.

I can't fight and I was nearly mauled by a rogue. How cliche that is. At that moment, like a light bulb, an idea pops in my head.

I'll train, I'll train so hard. I'll train and make sure that I become the best. I'm not training to be an assassin that would be spoken by the werewolf race. I'll train to get revenge not to show off. So damn cliche.

But I need it. I need to destroy them so I can finally find peace of mind. I had heard so much of she wolves who would get hurt by their packs and they could escape and later come back and embrace the pack. How naive are they.

Forgiveness is not like plucking flowers or something.

Forgiveness is forgetting, forgiveness means lettting go and moving on. I couldn't do that. They needed to understand that I wasn't an ordinary wolf. That forgiveness was no longer in me.

Well, maybe when I was younger but right now. I needed to let them know. I would die fighting them because even if I wouldn't win, I know I would have tried my best to break them like how they did me.

Clenching my fist, I slam it so hard against the wall, that I felt my knuckles slightly crack from all the pain. Swallowing the pain, I match out of the room knowing that things were going to change.

I was going to train and I definitely know of a perfect teacher. Even though he's so cold, I would have to do it for it's what I want.

Following his unique scent, I find him at the same place I found him. The gym.

"I need you to train me."

The moment I uttered those words, I knew there was no backing away from it and I know it's what I needed.

"Oh and before we start, my name is Ciane. I know you were never going to ask and I don't need you insulting me." I say with a new attitude for I realized for people to respect me, I needed to earn it, or instill it in them in form of fear. Well I prefer the latter.

With that, I just signed my death certificate with a cold hearted beast. It didn't take long for him to stop his motion as he stared at me with distaste. He gives me a once-over before going back to punching the bag.

"Hey did you hear me?" I yelled glaring at his muscles that kept clenching and the coat of sweat dripping down his back.

"I heard you loud and clear, Ciane." He muttered my name with so much distaste that I nearly hated my name too. I know he doesn't like me but can he just lower it a bit.

"You're not a worthy opponent or student." He says and my eyes widen in both surprise and anger. How dare he judge me so easily? How dare he makes such assumptions!

He doesn't know me and he has absolutely no right to judge me! I maybe be weak but that doesn't make me incapable of it.

"What? And how do you know that?!" I ask not trying to hide the annoyance in my voice from him as I glared so harshly at him.

"Oh, I can tell your so weak. I'm not just talking about the rogues. I'm talking about you personally. You are weak and soft. You are just not going to make it." He says finally stopping the assaults. I gape at him. Too weak and too soft?

How dare he? Sighing deeply, I swallow the rage that kept bubbling at the pits of my stomach. If he refuses to train me I'm never going to get my revenge back which is why I was doing this in the first place.

No he can't not train me! I need him. I guess the realisation finally dawned on me.

"What must I do to prove my self worth." I ask through clenched teeth. I ask as I stare at his figure as he gulped down the water from a water bottle.

He takes a few gulps before staring into my eyes, a dark glint appearing there.

"Are you sure about this, girl?" He asks amusement dancing in his eyes and this even ticks me off. Through clenched teeth, I respond.

"Of course I am!" He sighs before smirking devilishly and I immediately know I'm in trouble. He utters the words and I gape at him, my jaw dropping in pure horror at what he said.

********

It's literally 2.50am and I'm so freaking tired. Good night. Well good morning. I'm going to edit it tomorrow.

Love ya!

Please support me and click at the star at the bottom of your screen. I'll really appreciate it

❤️❤️❤️