Chapter 25 Jace POV Annabeth's concerns

Chapter 25 Jace POV

I was lying in my bed in a spare room in the Big House, with my eyes wide open, and wondering whether Clary and Percy are managing to stay alive....

From what I know from the myths, and from what the campers have told me Tartarus is the worst place to be stuck, and Percy Jackson 'The Hero of Olympus' is the best possible person to get stuck in Tartarus with, because of his fatal flaw.

I just hope he's loyal enough to protect Clary...

I know Clary is strong, but I hate the Idea of her being in 'Hell' virtually alone.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and got up a little too quickly putting my hand on the wall to steady myself.

The clock beside my bed read 12:39AM.

I was about to open the door, when I heard a light knock from the otherside, opening the door I found Annabeth on the threshold she had an unsure look on her face.

"Hi Jace was hoping you were still awake...." Annabeth's sentence trailed off.

"Are you worrying about Percy?" My question seemed to catch her off guard.

"W- why would you think that?"

"You look like you might be looking for someone to talk to, are you? Otherwise I can't think of any reason why you would knock on my door when I don't know Percy all that well."

"Okay, you're right..... I'm just really worried about Percy, last time he was in Tartarus he had me there to watch his back, and I can't help but feel like I should be there now, watching his back. It's been two weeks Jace. And Gaia and Sebastian have been way too quiet for my liking"

"I know how you feel, when bad guys are quiet its never a good thing, it normally means they're storing up soldiers for the final battle."

Annabeth's words only made my dread for Clary grow, and my thoughts wander off.

"I'm going to go back to my cabin now." Annabeth said as she turned away from me.

"Thanks for talking to me Jace."

"No problem. Percy Jackson's a lucky guy to have a girlfriend like you Annabeth."

She turned to look at me. "Thank you Jace." After that she turned and headed off down the hallway of the Big House.

I turned around and went back to bed, and drifted quickly into the realm of.....Someone.....oh ya Morpheus