Chapter 8 Jace's POV Danger In Our Midst

Running up the stairs, to the third floor were Isabelle's room is, we all ran down the hall. I threw open the door. We were shocked to find Izzy's room trashed. The bedside table was on its side, and there was broken glass everywhere and the window was open. Finishing my scan of the room I noticed the blankets were falling off the bed, and Izzy was nowhere to be seen........

"Izzy!" Alec yelled. looking around frantically. Then he turned, and exchanging a glance with him, we came to a silent concussion. Izzy's been captured.

"Let's look for any clues, there might be something that will help us find her!"  Percy said.

We all started looking around the room...... then Alec opened the drawer and things went from bad, to worse.

Turning I saw, something long and gold jumped out of the drawer and wrapped itself around Alec's neck. 

"Alec!" I yelled ran over and tried to pull it off releasing, that it was a long gold whip. Izzys whip. Together we managed to get it off of Alec but by that point Alec had a ring of red around his neck and was gasping for air. Magnus jumped forward, picked it up, and slammed it back into the desk drawer. Then stood leaning against the drawer.

"Well....... That was eventful."  He said.

"Hold out your arm." I told Alec. Holding out his arm and looking up at the ceiling, he said.

"Where are you Izzy?"

I drew on an Iratze and stood back. looking around at everyone I said "Look at all the shit we've fallen into."

POV switch to Izzy's POV

I woke up in the cold and dark. Am I dead I thought is this what it feels like to be dead? But then I realized that I could still feel an aching pain around my neck, and if I could feel pain I probably wasn't dead. And with that in mind, I knew that wherever I am, is most definitely the wrong place to be.

I stood up and looked around, but still couldn't see anything in the darkness, and yet I felt an overwhelming sense of dread, sort of like that of a dungeon or a cemetery. I looked on the ground for my stele thinking maybe I dropped it, but no such luck. I'm stuck. I Isabelle Lightwood, am stuck.