Chapter 7 Isabelle's POV Isabelle's Peril

Chapter 7 Isabelle’s POV

I can't believe that my friends, my family, is just going to except two outsiders that aren't even Shadowhunters!!!

Throwing my whip into the drawer….. I went to the window.

Opening the window I leaned out and inhaled evening air, it was so peaceful, and so very calm almost to calm…...oh well lying down on the white sheets on my bed, I closed my eyes and let my consciousness drift……

I dreamt I was walking down a dirt road there were houses on both sides, but they were abandoned, and there was no sign of any people in this area for a long time. Then as I was walking, the road suddenly ended and a cliff took its place. I turned to find that the road and houses were gone and replaced. With a field of dry grass and rotting flowers. Looking below the cliff only about 15ft down, was a lush forest surrounded by countryside and farm land. I didn't really think about it, all I thought was about the forest as I climbed down the cliff. This is easy I thought as I climbed, once I was close enough to the ground I jumped and landed in a bog. I sunk up to my waist and tried to get to dry ground, but I couldn't move and to make things worse I started sinking deeper. “Perfect.” I said sarcastically. “I really couldn't wait to sink in quicksand today!” I yelled. Wait is this is a dream? And if thats the case then I’ll be fine when I wake up. I thought, so I decided to test this out, by reaching over and pinching my shoulder, I waited to wake up…..Nothing happened. I was about to call out when I noticed that my mouth was half submerged. I really hope this is a dream. please let it be a dream. Then I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I could feel myself suffocating. Isn't this the part where people wake up?

I opened my eyes to find my self in my room, on my bed, with the chord of my laptop strangling me, I tried to yell out but the chord strangling me wouldn't let me. I was standing up to try other ways of getting this thing off, but I fell to the ground instead, a rope tied around my waist on one end, and to the window sill on the other. Then a figure jumped onto the window and a masculine sounding voice said. “Isabelle Lightwood you're coming with me.” Then the figure smiled. I couldn't tell who It was because of the mask that hid his face. Then every rope like thing wrapped me up, in some sort of cocoon. Speaking again the figure said. “Don't worry your pretty little head, Gaia won't hurt you if you do what we tell you.”

I felt an arm around my waist and I thrashed around trying to get away, kicking my bed side table and sending a cup crashing to the ground, the grip on my waist tightened and there was a quick sensation of falling through the air, then something hit the back of my head, and my world faded to pitch black silence.