Chapter 15 Alec's POV Alec's Shock

Chapter 15 Alec’s POV

It was evening, around eight o'clock, of the seventh night, of Izzy being captured…...Where are you Izzy? I wondered. The latest meeting about it had ended an hour ago. I was in my room thinking, Where is Izzy? Who is Gaia? I wish we had some news…..

“Alec!” Jace yelled, running into my room. “Izzy got in contact with us!” Well thats convenient. A sense of relief hit me.

“Meeting in the Library!”  He yelled running out of the room.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back. Following Jace to the Library.

We found my Mom, Clary, Magnus, Percy and Annabeth. Sitting around the table with a glowing hologram like thing floating above it. I stared at the hologram “Izzy?” Jace and I ran over to the table.

Izzy looked the same as the day that she got captured. Her long black hair fell down her shoulders, and she was smiling.

“Izzy are you okay? What happened? Who captured you? Where are you?” Was all said at once. By most of the people sitting at the table.

“I’m fine. Long story. Sebastian and Gaia. And I’m at a place called Camp Half Blood. she replied.

“When are you coming home?” Mom asked. Although it didn't really sound like a question and more like an order.

“Why is NYX behind you in the Big House?” Percy asked.

I thought the name Nyx, must be from greek myths. So I went over what I know about greek myths, and nothing came to mind.

“Who is Nyx? I asked.

“Put simply I’m the Primordial goddess of The Night.” A black haired women, with pale skin. Walked over towards the screen like mist that we were talking to them through. Nyx. I thought.

“Percy. we should get back to camp, they could probably use our help.” Annabeth stated.

Ya alright. I’ll phone my mom and tell her what's going on. She’ll want to know that we're headed back to camp.” Then Percy left the room. The door swinging shut behind him.

“Izzy, come home we miss you, and want to know that you're safe.”  Mom said.

“Mom, I am safe. I’ve met some people at camp, that I feel I can trust. Please don’t worry about me. But…… I can’t come home yet, I need to, and want to, repay these people they've been kind to me, and Nyx saved me.”

“So you feel like you owe them?” Magnus said clarifying.

“Yes I do. Thank you Magnus.” Izzy said.

“Mom what if I went with Percy and Annabeth? That way you wouldn't have to worry about Izzy, and that way Percy and Annabeth can have some backup getting back to camp.” I asked.

Mom had a look as if she was thinking about it.

“You're not leaving without me.” Jace said.

“Or me.” Clary chimed in.

“Well I suppose if you're all going. No matter what I say to the matter”  Mom said looking at the three of us in turn. “There’s probably not much I could say to stop you. How ever I’m going to lay down some ground rules. Rule one, stay together and look after each other. Rule two, be careful. Rule three, call home every other night to keep your father and I updated, I’ll pass on the updates to Luke and Jocelyn as well.

Jace, Clary and I nodded.

“How are we getting there?” Clary asked.

“My mom said she’d drive us there.” Percy said. Coming back into the room.

“Shadowhunters pack up, and please, pack lightly.” Annabeth said.

Percy walked over to the table. “See you when we get there!”  Percy said, sweeping his hand through the video like mist making it disperse into the air