Chapter 13 Gaia's POV Sebastian's First Capture

"Have you locked up the boy? The son of Hades?"  I asked.

"Yes my Lady, I had to lie and tell him a close friend would die if he didn't come, but he came none the less."

"Good." I replied. "And you locked him with the girl? And lit up the room so he can't escape?"

"Yes, Lady Gaia. But I must enquire.......You will keep to your promise? My sister won't be harmed or killed?"

"Of course not." I replied. "Though I'm not a fan of family. I plan to leave Nyx to herself in the war, she is strong and won't be taken down easily."

I told the boy this, but I thought something different. I plan to kill my sister Nyx myself!

-----------POV switch---------Nyx---------

------------Time switch three hours later-----------

I was sitting on my bed in my room in Gaia's castel, the many candles lights were dim, and I was thinking about that shadowhunter girl, Isabelle. I love my sister. She is very dear to my heart.......But with this I think she's wrong! And many of the children will die if the plan goes through. Thats when I knew what I had to do. I had to switch sides. And it was starting to become night. The perfect time. I'm going to go and free some prisoners. Hopefully there's some shadows down there I can use. I walked down the stairs and through a winding maze of hallways and passages before arriving at the dungeon. I walked past the many cells before I saw the right one. The girl was leaning against the wall, and the boy (who I knew very little about.) was pacing back and forth in front of the bars.

"Children I've come to help you." I said.

"L-Lady Nyx!" Isabelle said sounding shocked.

The Boy just stood there shocked. Staring at me wide eyed. He was probably not believing that I wanted to help them.

"How do we know we can trust you?" He asked.

"Nico, I think we can trust her she seemed like the only one with any compassion when Sebastian brought me to their meeting."

With one studying look at Isabelle the boy said. "Alright, I'll trust you. But only if you swear on the river Styx, that you won't hurt us, or trick us, and you'll keep your word."

"I swear to your terms." I replied  "First though, can I ask you who you are? I don't believe we've met."

"I'm Nico Di Angelo son of Hades."

I walked over to the far wall of the dungeon and grabbed the key off of the hook. And at that alarms started going off. Great Chaos I'm stupid..... I hurried over to the cell and unlocked the door. Nico and Isabelle ran out of the cell. Holding up my hands I yelled. "Darkness overtake us!" And all the light bulbs in the room shattered. "Take my hands!" I said. Quickly grabbing the hands of the two children. The shadows fuelled our escape and we ended up In the one place I didn't want to be...... Camp Half Blood. In the middle of a training session, Almost all the campers with swords in their hands. I have a lot of explaining to do........