Chapter 19 Percy's POV Ugh Meetings.

Chapter 19 Percy’s POV

-------Time skip after all of the seven plus Nico, Chiron, Nyx, and all the cabin reps had gathered in the Big House---------

“So why are we all here?” Travis stoll asked.

“Ya we want to get back to our cabin we have important things to do.” Conner added.

“We are here because we want to introduce our new allies to those who haven't met them yet.” Chiron said gesturing to the Shadowhunters who were standing a little behind him. The shadowhunters waved.

“Are they Demigods?” Katie Gardner asked.

“No we’re Shadowhunters.” Jace replied.

 Things went on like that for a while the campers asking questions and The Shadowhunters answering them that went on for about a Half hour before Annabeth yelled.

“Enough! We need to talk about what we’re going to do when Gaia and Sebastian get here!”

“Thank you Annabeth. Jeze why don't we all just concentrate on what to do when Gaia and Sebastian come, we’re going to need a plan.” Lana head counselor, from the Apollo cabin said.

“Lana!” a young Demigod yelled running into the meeting room. looking at Lana with a scared expression on his face. “Grace is gone! We can’t find her anywhere!”

“Calm down Liam and tell me what happened.” Lana said sounding worried but I could tell she was trying to keep it together.

“I was walking with Grace along beach and talking about the upcoming battle with Gaia. She fell behind by a little, but by the time I noticed, she was gone! I went to your cabin to ask your siblings if they’ve seen her, and they said they hadn't!”  Liam said almost crying.

Katie immediately stood up and said “We have to find her.” a no nonsense tone in her voice. And definitely no nonsense, in her unrelenting forest green eyes.

At that moment we heard a scream that shocked us into silence for a couple seconds…

“Grace!” Liam Yelled. Running out of the Big house like there were Hellhounds on his tail. Lana followed just as quickly and everyone else followed her.

When we got out of the Big House we saw a tall, slender, muscular, boy holding on to Grace’s wrist.

“Let me go! You monster!” Grace looked at him in hatred and fear.

“Let. My. Sister. Go. You have one warning.”

The other half bloods had gathered around by this point, and no one moved them in fear that he’d kill her, if anyone made a move to help her.

“Hand over Percy Jackson, and Clary Fray! And you can have this weak daughter of Apollo back!” The boy yelled.

Lana had a pained expression in her face, not wanting to hand her friends over to the enemy, but also wanting her sister to be safe.

Clary started walking forward, but Jace grabbed her arm.

“Clary don’t.” Jace said. “Sebastian will kill you if you go over there.”

“I know Jace. I’ll be careful.” Clary replied.

Clary looked at me and in those brief couple seconds, we silently agreed to go with him, hopefully it meant our friends would be safe at least for now.

I stepped up beside her. And we walked up to Sebastian holding our heads high and we didn't look back.