Chapter 6 Magnus's POV Disaster and An Allie

Chapter 6 Magnus’s POV

I walked with Alec down the hall of the institute, smiling to myself I thought, who could these strange visitors be?

Alec had texted me when they found Jace and Clary with some strange people, and though I can't help but wonder who those people are,  I couldn't wait to meet them.

We walked into the room when a female voice asked. “What’s the Institute?”

Clary was sitting up and had a thoughtful look on her face. “Well, its like a hotel except only Shadow hunters live here, and some live here permanently.”

She was talking to a blond girl and a black haired boy, who sat on the couch across from her listening intently. Jace was sitting next to Clary reading, and Isabelle stood near the door.

“I’m going up to my room.”  Isabelle said. Leaving before anyone could stop her.

“So how come the Shadowhunters and the Demigods have never met before?” The boy asked.

“They have.”  I said. Walking to the couch were Clary and Jace were sitting and leaned on the back of the couch.

“Both groups are in New York so it surprises me that you haven't meet sooner.” Everyone in the room was staring at me now.

“I’ll explain….. You see I ran Into a rather nice Centaur a while back about 50 years ago actually. And I helped him defeat some monsters that were chasing him and so, he invited me to a place called Camp Half Blood. I haven't been there in some years though, and thats fine I’m perfectly happy being the High Warlock of Brooklyn. There’s almost no one in the world more a like than Shadowhunters and Demigods.”

Everyone had their mouths hanging open to the point that I thought they might fall off when the boy asked. “Was the Centaurs name Chiron?”

I studied the boy as I asked. “Who are you?”

“I’m Percy, Percy Jackson.” The boy replied.

“And I'm Annabeth Chase.” Said the girl.

“Pleasure to meet you both, I’m Magnus Bane.” And then remembering that Percy asked a question I said “Yes, I believe it was.”

Suddenly there was a crash as something shattered and a bang like something hitting the walls  from upstairs, and Alec said. “Izzy….” Before running up the stairs.

The rest of us ran after him, not a thought in our minds as we ran up the stairs. That was stupid.