Chapter 5 Percy's POV Shadowhunters?!!!!!!

Chapter 5  Percy’s POV

We followed the black haired girl to what seemed to be an old church Annabeth and I held open the doors, as the black haired boy, and the blonde whose name turned out to be Jace, carried the red headed, Clary inside the church. For some reason the black haired girl who led us here didn't seem to trust us completely. She kept giving us strange looks that seemed to say-

”I don't want you here.” My train of thought stopped as I realized she'd spoken out loud.

“What?”  I asked.

“Something's off about you two I can feel it, It's not something I can explain, you two just……. Make me nervous. Dont get comfortable here.”

“Uh, okay…” I said looking at her.

“But for now, come in I have a lot of things to ask you two.”

“Right.” I replied.

Annabeth and I followed the girl into the church, and were very surprised when the inside looked nothing like a church. We walked into a large room that looked like a very fancy living room.There were two black couches sitting on top of a black and white carpet of swirling symbols just like the symbols on the arms of the people who lived there. The coffee table was what looked like oak wood, and was sitting on the carpet when we came in, on top of the table was two full cups of coffee.

Clary was lying on the couch facing towards us when we came in, but now her eyes were open and she was asking Jace who was sitting beside her what happened.

“.......And then some weird kids showed up.” Jace was saying.

“We’re the same age as you.” Annabeth said matter of factly.

“Jace are those the people you were talking about?” Clary asked.

“Ya thats them.” Jace replied.

“They don’t look like someone who could take down a Hydra.” Clary said.

“Actually we didn't do much, your friends the one that killed it.”  I told her.

Then the black haired girl pushed past us “Clary do you want some water?”

“No thanks, I’m good” Clary replied.

“So who are you? You dont have any marks, so you're clearly not Shadowhunters, I suppose you two might be clear sighted mundanes.” A voice said, releasing it was talking to Annabeth and I, I looked around and saw the black haired boy from earlier standing in the shadows beside us.

“You might as well sit down.”  He said.  “We have a lot to talk about.”

Taking a seat on the couch that Clary wasn't using. Annabeth took out her laptop and turned it on.

“Let’s start by you telling us who you are.”  Annabeth said.

“I’d rather you told us who you are.”  The black haired girl said angrily.

“Fine, I’ll start by telling you who I am. I’m Percy Jackson, I’m a Demigod, I’m a son of Poseidon who is the god of earthquakes the seas and oceans, and we just want to know if we can trust you people.”

“Since the boy told us who he was It’s only fair that I introduce myself, I’m Alec Lightwood, I’m a Shadowhunter also known as one of the Nephilim.” Said the black haired boy. “And we’re not your enemies as long as you're not enemies of the clave

Annabeth typed this new information into her laptop. “What is a Nephilim?” she asked. “Are you all Nephilim?”

“Yes we’re all Nephilim.” Said the red head. “Nephilim are half human, and half angel. I’m Clary Fray, by the way.”

“I’m Jace.” Said the blond haired boy.

“No last name?” I asked.

“My name is complicated. Though I most often go with Jace Lightwood. But just call me Jace everyone does.”

“Oh okay.” I said.

Annabeth continued typing notes on her laptop. “I cant find any information on Shadow hunters thats strange…..”

“You won’t find much information on us on a mundane laptop.”  The black haired girl said.

“Why not?” Annabeth asked. “And I’m a Demigod just like Percy, except that I’m the daughter of Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategies.”

“Well the mundanes don’t know about us it would put them in danger. And my name is Isabelle Lightwood.”

Then the doorbell sounded through the church.

“Thats probably Magnus.” Alec said getting up, and going to open the door.

“So do all you guys live in this church?” I asked.

“It’s not a church.” Clary laughed. “Welcome to the Institute.”

Percy meets The Mortal Instrumentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें