Chapter 20 Percy's POV We save a little girl

Chapter 20   Percy’s POV

“Hello sister. And Perseus Jackson”

“Sebastian. What do you want?” Clary demanded.

“Only to invite yourself and Perseus to join the winning side.”

“Like hell thats ever going to happen.” Clary replied.

“Like Hades!” All the demigods yelled.

“What’s your business with me?” I asked.

“It wasn’t my idea but Lady Gaia would very much like to speak to you, If we can’t persuade you two to join us, then it’s time to get rid of the enemy's numbers starting with the two of you.”

“Ok, you don't know me, so I’m going to let you know two things about me. First I'm going to let you know that my friends and family are the most important things in my life. And I won’t ever betray them. And two my fatal flaw is loyalty, I assume you know what fatal meens.

Sebastian was about to say something when Clary added. “And you should know enough about me by now that you can predict my answer.”

Sabastian clenched his fits. “Well then if you won’t join us by you own free will, then we’ll have to make you join us by force!” He shouted.

Suddenly the earth started to shake, the Demigods, and the other Shadowhunters started to run towards us and were knocked off their feet.

I felt the ground shake, and as I slowly started sinking into the earth, I remembered the time I almost drowned in mud. And an unrelenting fear settled in the pit of my stomach. And I looked over at Clary to see that she too was sinking, and she had a horrible look of fear on her face, a look which I thought must match mine to the tiniest detail.

“Good luck in Tartarus Perseus Jackson you're going to need it, as I believe you’ve been there before.” Sebastian said as the soft and slightly muddy dirt rose past my knees.

“No, Percy,” Annabeth said as she struggled to her feet for the fourth time in a row. “I’ll help, you.” Annabeth feel to the ground and stared in shock at Sebastian as he walked towards her normally as if the earth wasn't shaking at all.

“Miss Chace, Gaia has ordered me to kill you if you try to get in the way, so I suggest you keep quiet and out of the way.”

The earth was up to my chest now and the more Clary or I struggled the quicker we sank.

“Percy!”

I looked over to see Lana hugging her little sister Grace.

“Thank you.” She said sadly.

Despite all the noise I was trying to think of a way out of this, Clary was shouting something to Jace, it sounded like ‘ Angel lost’ but I wasn't really listening.

Then it hit me. Not literally but figuratively. I’m a son of Poseidon god of earthquakes! I try to make the ground stop shaking but it was no good.

 I took a deep breath in right before the ground covered my mouth and nose  and I turned to look at Clary as our heads went under.