Chapter 26 Clary's POV We return home (or close enough)

The elevator made a ringing sound as the doors opened, it was so bright it was almost impossible to see.

I grabbed Percy's hand and started out of the elevator dragging Percy beside me. "Clary wait!" He said.

But it was too late and we were both falling through open air, the ground quickly approaching beneath us. The air rushing past my face I had just enough time to think, I'm falling...again?

Just a couple of seconds before impact, I felt someones hand grab my hand before I hit the ground, pulling my arm sharply upward then they let go and I landed on the ground 1ft from where I'd been saved.

I looked up to see Percy dangling from the claws of an eagle, who put him down and morphed into Frank?

And looking around me I noticed that Nico, Jace, and Alec were all staring at me, then looking at Percy in shock.

Annabeth was there too, but she didn't look shocked just relieved and she had a knowing smirk on her face, then some anger as she walked up to Percy, and judo flipped him..... Annabeth judo flipped Percy?

Then Annabeth leaned down as if she was going to kiss him, then loud enough for everyone around her to hear said. "Seaweed Brain your back!" And her eyes lit up with Happiness.

I turned to look at Jace. "I'm back." He ran the five feet to me, embraced me in his arms and said.

"Yes, and I'm so glad your back!" He said, I stood in Jace's arms inhaling the scent of honey and rainy mornings, I knew everyone minus Percy and Annabeth were staring at us, and in that moment I couldn't care less.

Some of the campers nearby ran over and cheered pulling Isabelle and the rest of the seven along in the crowd with them. I wish moments like those could last forever.....

Unfortunately they can't, and moments like that never seem to last at all, as the earth shock and standing at the top of half blood hill was a woman with eyes as green as the forest, and her skin pale yet as colorful as opals, her hair was a shade of silky obsidian black.

"Gaia." Percy said.

"Hello Percy Jackson, and your Shadowhunter and Demigod friends." She sneared.

And then my heart sunk as Sebastian appeared beside the Primordial.

"Permission to kill my lady?" Sebastian asked Gaia.

"Permission granted though leave me some of the fun Sebastian" She replied, as more Monsters and Demons then I'd ever seen appeared behind them. "Let the fun begin!"

That was when the real fight began, the fight for our lives, our world, our friends and family.

Percy yelled at a young demigod to get reinforcements and find Chiron and the Final Battle began.