Chapter 12 Clary's POV A New Dangerous Game

".......And that's who Sebastian is." I said. Finishing describing my brother in detail. For the Demigods.

"So.....Basically what you're saying is that, you're brother is a very creepy evil guy?" Percy asked.

"Yup, that just about sums it up." I replied.

"Has he ever been nice, kind, or sweet, to anyone?" Annabeth asked somewhat hopefully.

"No that boy's about as unfriendly as it gets" I replied.

"There's been worse people, but at the moment none come to mind." Magnus said speaking for the first time, during this conversation.

"Like Gaia." Percy said, looking like he was deep in thought.

"Gaia? Mother earth?" Jace said questioningly.

"Mother earth is one of her titles, but I don't think it fits....... considering she's trying to kill us, and we're not far from a giant war with her." Annabeth said.

-----------POV switch----------Nico di angelo---------------

I was at Camp Half Blood spending time with my friends and at the moment, I was walking around to no place in particular, Leo was telling me about his recent encounter with Susan a daughter of Aphrodite.

"She's totally into me." Leo said.

"Remind me to warn her later."

"About what?" Leo asked.

"The dangers of dating a guy who could spontaneously combust."

"Ha, ha, funny joke Nico." He said.

"I'm leaving the camp boundaries." I said as we approached the border of camp on top of Half Blood Hill.

"Why?" Leo asked.

"I just want to think in peace and quiet. It's not really something I can do at camp."

"Oh. okay well be careful." Leo reminded me stopping at the border of camp.

"I'll be back before sunset don't worry yourself."

"Okay, bye!" Leo called jogging back to camp.

I walked for a short while before coming to my favorite place. It's a grove of trees in a sort of a circle, and it's surrounded by bushes except for a tunnel that you can get through if you crawl.

Sitting down on the grass, I wondered how many days left till summer ends, and it's the start of the school year.

------------------Time skip 1 hour later------------

Looking up I realised that the sun was starting to go down, standing up and brushing off the grass stuck to my jeans, I walked towards the tunnel. At that moment I heard rustling in the bushes surrounding my favorite spot. I decided not to move except looking around, turning my back to an open clearing and crawling through the tunnel, is not a good idea if a monsters come across me.  Just in case I pulled my stygian iron sword, out its sheath on my belt. Then something dropped on top of me forcing me to hit the ground rather hard. I could tell from the weight on my back, and the warm hands pinning my arms to the ground, that whatever landed on me is human.

"Get. Off. Me." I said trying to get up but this person was most definitely a warrior because of the fact that I couldn't get up no matter what I did.

"Sorry, but My lady would like to see you."  A male sounding voice said. "But I can make this easier if you agree to come with me."

"Never."  I spat. "I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I wouldn't ever agree to go with you."

"What if I said someone important to you will die if you don't come." The voice said

I realized that whether this person is lying or not, I have many friends who aren't at Camp Half Blood, and I'd never put them in danger if I can help it.

"Fine you have my word."

"Swear it, swear that you'll come with me without resistance, and that you won't somehow call your friends to help you. Swear it on the Styx."

"I swear it on the styx that I, Nico Di Angelo, will abide by all the rules you just said."

"Good." The voice said getting off me. "Now get up we have to walk to our rendezvous point."

Standing up I followed my black cloaked attacker deeper into the forest. After what felt like fifteen minutes or so He stopped. "My lady's! I've brought the boy!" He yelled. And a swirling black and brown portal opened up. "Walk." He ordered and so I did.