Chapter 18 Nico's POV The Reunion

Chapter 18 Nico’s POV

I walked out of the big house to find Percy, Annabeth, and three kids in the same outfits as Isabelle, come running towards me.

“Hey Nico, how have you been?” Percy said clapping me on the back as the group reached us.

“Pretty good except for getting captured by Gaia, and discovering we have a new enemy as well.”

“And a new allie.” Percy reminded me.

“Yes that’s probably the only good thing that came because I got captured.”

“Come on Death Breath, I want to talk to Chiron.”

I walked into the big house and held the door open as Percy, Annabeth, and Isabelle’s friends followed me in.

“Welcome to the Big House.” Chiron said. Probably trying to sound impressive.

“Alec, Jace, Clary!” Isabelle said happily and loudly.

“Izzy!”  The red headed girl Clary yelled. Hugging Isabelle she said. “We missed you.”

“It’s good to see you all.” Isabelle said. Hugging the boy with black hair, then the boy with blond hair.

Looking around I realised that the Shadowhunters probably haven't meet the rest of the seven.

“You should come meet the rest of our friends.”  Percy said.

“Okay then lead the way. Seaweed Brain” Annabeth said.

We followed Percy to the Aphrodite cabin, when we got there Annabeth knocked on the door, and a young girl opened it she looked like she was maybe eight, she must be new I thought, I don’t remember seeing her before.

“Hey.” Annabeth said happily to the girl. “Is Piper there?”

“Ya, just a minute.” She said disappearing back into her cabin to find Piper.

About a minute or so later Piper came out wearing dark gray jeans and a blue t shirt.

“Hey, whats up?” She said happily then she followed up by saying “Who are these people?”

“The’re friends lets find the rest of the seven and I’ll explain.” said Annabeth.

“Oh, okay I’ll help you gather the rest of the seven, I’ll go find Frank, Jason and Leo.” Piper offered

“Right, Then I’ll go get Hazel and we’ll meet down by the beach.” I told them, then not waiting for anyone to say otherwise I shadow traveled to the Hades cabin. To find my sister.

--------POV switch------Hazel’s POV

I was sitting on my bed in the Hades cabin at Camp Half Blood, trying to master my powers over the mist.

“Uggh! I just can’t seem to do it right!” I yelled . And flopped back on my bed my eyes closed. My arm over my face.

“It doesn't look that difficult to me.” A voice said. A hint of laughter in his voice as he spoke.

I opened one eye, the eye that wasn't covered by my arm. “Oh ya, then why don't you try it mister I can do anything.” I said.

“Sorry sis, but I’m not good at that stuff I’m better at Shadow Travel.” He said dismissively

“Then please don't comment at all” I said sitting up and smiling at him. “What’s up Nico?”

“We’re Meeting with Percy, Annabeth, And the Shadowhunters we’re meeting in the Big House. Now.”

Then Nico walked out of the cabin. a smile on his face.