👩‍👦

Whole Festerfall was decorated for the incoming National Family Week. In this little town family was treated like sanctity, so local communities prepared many attractions to encourage families' members to spend time with each other.

There was a mountain towering over Festerfall. Many teenagers were hanging out there, spending their time with their friends.

And so were Cody, Jason, Sarah and Abby. They were sitting near mountain's edge, looking down at the town.

Cody looked at his smartwatch and sighed annoyed:

- Where is he? He should have come an hour ago!

- You know that there's a lot of work to do in Festerfall and I'm sure Boaz is helping around as usual - Sarah replied.

- I know, but if we agreed on this hour to hang out, he should have respected it! - blonde growled.

Sarah shrugged her arms and went back to preparing food for their picnic.

Suddenly, they heard repetitive, thundering sounds coming closer and ground tremors along with it.

Soon, an enormous person with honey-blonde, wavy hair and golden eyes emerged from behind the trees, panting heavily from exhaust. He smiled apologetically and approached sitting teens.

- Sorry for being late, but unfortunately hanging banners didn't go as smooth as predicted - giant said and sat down next to them.

- Still, you should have left, saying you have to meet your dear friends - Cody said.

- I couldn't leave them like that! You know that I need to help people around if I want them to accept me... Even though I'm living here my whole life and they still... - giant mumbled.

- Anyway! - Jason changed topic, not wanting his friend to get upset - What are your feelings about National Family Week? Personally, I can't wait! - he exclaimed - Me and my family are going to score every concert in Festerfall - he added.

- Well, we - Sarah motioned to her and then to her sister Abby - And our parents are going to prepare many family contest activities, like catching a sheep, scavenger hunt, eating pie contest...

- Eh, we'll just be looking around for some fun - Cody said - What about you Bo? - teen turned to giant.

Boaz said nothing, he was looking ahead, lost in thought.

Suddenly, he felt a small pinch under his eye. He looked down at his friends and saw how Jason was holding a small pebble.

- Sorry, I had to. Are you okay? You seem off - Jason said, apologetic look painted on his face.

- I'm fine and I didn't mind - giant smiled warmly and raised his head, looking at the sky  - I was just wondering...

Sarah gasped.

- Remember, to us you're the most kindest and the most important person in the whole world! Other are just idiots for not noticing that! - she exclaimed, sure her gigantic friend was having one of his depression moments.

- No, it's not about that... But thanks anyway - giant replied and sighed - I was thinking about this whole National Family Week and-

- I'm sorry to break the news to you, but... You're adopted! - Jason interrupted, flopping onto giant's thigh dramatically, getting a death stare from the rest of the group.

- No way... - giant mumbled - But, I actually thought about it and I am wondering - who are and where are my biological parents? - he asked no one in particular.

Teens fell silent. It was a difficult topic and they got worried that their friend may not handle it. 

- Are they alive? Are they collosal like me? Or am I just the only mutant in the world? Why did they leave me? - Boaz kept asking.

G/T Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें