🐺

A pack of wolves was feeding on the deer it had just killed. But suddenly one of the wolves perked up, visibly anxious. It sniffed the air and smelled something dangerous. Soon, the whole pack was whimpering and trembling as it sensed a big creature coming in their direction.

Suddenly, a great impact caused the trees to fall down, revealing a giant human, who was wearing only shorts made of several pieces of cloth sewed together. He had a long black hair, tied up with a piece of rope. His green eyes radiated joy, a wide smile appeared on his freckled face.

- Puppies! - giant shouted and rushed to the pack. Startled wolves wasted no time and ran away from the enormous person. Giant stopped and looked sadly at the disappearing animals.

An 18 year old red-haired girl with blue eyes, wearing glasses, orange hoodie and jeans emerged from the fallen trees. She also had a camera hanging on her neck.

Teen looked dissapointingly at the field, where wolves were feeding not so long ago. Giant noticed her and walked up to her.

- Marisha! Puppies ran away! - giant whined.

- It's because you startled them! I told you so many times you can't just approach them like that Ivan! - girl yelled at the giant.

- But Mylo likes Ivan - large teen pointed out.

- Yes, because she's a tamed dog and not a wild wolf! She was raised with humans, so she likes them! With wolves it's different! - girl ranted - I was following this pack for three months and today I finally had a chance to be really close to them and take a photo, but no! - Marisha looked up at the giant - You had to ruin it like you always do! How am I supposed to become a wild-life photographer, when you're always following me and keep startling animals?!! - she shouted furiously. Giant shrank back.

- Ivan... bad? - he asked sheepishly.

- Yes! You're a very bad giant! - she yelled and sat down on the stone, panting heavily with anger.

Ivan saddened. He hated making his only friend being upset with him, which recently happened quite often. He knew he needed to be quiet around the animals, but because he was a 65 foot tall giant, it was hard for him to move around quietly. Besides, they were so cute and he couldn't resist the urge to pet and cuddle them.

Giant was looking awkwardly at the girl, but soon his gaze rested on something else. A small bush, full of white, petite and beautiful flowers.

Ivan recalled that he once saw how man gave flowers to a woman. She looked very happy after that and even hugged and kissed the man.

Giant uprooted the bush and brushed the dirt off of it. Then, he gently kneeled down behind the girl and lightly poked her in the shoulder. She turned her head around and looked at the bush surprised.

- Ivan sorry. Marisha forgive? - giant whispered.

Teen was still mad about the earlier situation, but this lovely gesture bewitched her. Sure, he was loud and clumsy sometimes, but could she really blame him for this? He didn't have any friends before her, therefore he didn't really know how to behave properly. Besides, she found his childishness and innocent way of being adorable.

He saved her from deadly situation the day they met. He introduced himself as a "Monster", since it was the word he heard everytime he stumbled upon people. Marisha briefly explained to him why it couldn't be his name and she gave him a new one - Ivan. Since then, she was visiting him everyday and giant quickly became fond of her and he always was happy when he saw her.

She sighed and got up. She walked up to giant's knee and put her hand on it.

- Thank you big guy - she smiled at Ivan.

- Not mad? - giant asked hopefully.

- Yes, my anger is gone - she responded. Ivan laid his head in front of the girl.

- Kiss? - giant made puppy eyes. Marisha rolled her eyes and kissed his nose. Ivan blushed - he enjoyed girl's kisses, they always made him feel loved.

Suddenly he perked up and sniffed the air. He smiled and scooped up Marisha. Girl yelped in surprise.

- Marisha! Puppies there! - giant pointed at the river with his free hand.

- Really? How do you know? - she asked. Ivan pointed at his nose. Girl laughed.

- Right, I keep forgetting about that - she admitted - Do you think you can we can catch up with them? - she asked giant.

He placed her on his shoulder in response and started walking to the river.

- Can you please not startle them this time? I really want to take that photo - she pleaded.

- Ivan quiet - giant promised.

- Thank you big guy - she said and nuzzled his neck.