🌧️

Requested by: GT_Dayton

Heidi was known in the East Bridge High School as that weird, quiet, loner human girl. She always spent recess times alone, sitting in the corner, away from giants and even humans.

This was the only co-species high school in the town, standing on the border between humans' and giants' districts. Though it was built with the idea of teaching both races, giants were the majority of the students, since many human parents didn't want their children to interact with giants. Although both races made peace decades ago, humans never forget about the crimes giants committed during the war.

Even knowing all of it, teens of both species managed to befriend each other, letting go of their ancestors' grudge against each other. They were aware that they're the future of the world and they were doing everything in their power to not let the history repeat ever again.

Many tried to befriend Heidi, but she was stubborn. Her response whenever a human tried to get to know her was half the trouble. She just said lines of "I'm not interested", "Sorry, maybe another time", "Oops, look at the time, I have to go".

But when it came to the giants...

She didn't even let them say "hi", she was running away in terror from them, she always hid in places where these humongous beasts couldn't reach her.

Her behavior was troublesome, since most of the teachers were giants too. She often got panic attacks during classes, when she was overwhelmed by her classmates and teachers.

Principal suggested Heidi's mother to sign her up for an therapy which would help her to overcome her fear of the giants, but it was all for nothing. Teen actually had a good reason to hate and fear bigger folks.

Her parents divorced about 2 years ago, because her dad had fallen for another woman, a giantess in fact. As soon as divorce was granted, man packed up and moved out to giants' district, to his lover.

She got to live with her mom, which wasn't bad, since her mother practically was ignoring her all day, only was raising her voice at Heidi from time to time. Weekends on the other hand were a real nightmare, since she had to spend them at her dad's.

She had no life there. Her father was cruel, he often was abusing her both physically and mentally. He always told her that she was a mistake, that he never wanted a child with her mom.

And his girlfriend? She probably was the worst thing that ever came to Heidi's life. She was putting teen in cramped, small jar, whenever she wanted to, even though she knew well that girl had claustrophobia. She was never gentle with Heidi, she was squeezing her in her hands, suffocating her between her fingers, stomping on her. Her father knew all of this and didn't even try to help her.

The giantess reigned such fear upon Heidi, that she convinced herself that all giants are the same. Why would they have declared a war so many years ago, if they hadn't seen humans as a lower species?

She was able to only attend the co-species high school, because other humans' schools were far away from her house and her mom couldn't afford her a bus ticket. That's why she had to go to East Bridge High School and survive among giants every single day.

Though there was one giant she barely, but still, tolerated. Her physics teacher, mr. Claude Pacholski.

Guy looked like he killed a couple of people in his life. Roughly 80 foot tall, always was wearing dark, leather jackets, T-shirts with names of death metal bands, high and black combat boots and jeans. He had multiple tattoos all over his body, he had long hair, which he always tied in a ponytail, he had beard and mustache and that long scar across his face. He never smiled, always was stern-faced.