⏺️

Clover groaned, hearing loud alarm going off. She buried herself deeper under the silk handkerchief she had as a blanket. She should have said "no", when she saw Shane borrowing it. Now that damn thing was waking her up everyday, signaling it was high time for borrowing trip.

Her boyfriend got to the alarm clock and turned it off. He then waltzed to her and snatched her blanket.

- Wake up sleepyhead! We have a job to do~ - he said in singing voice, lifting her up and cuddling with her. She spanked his head with her tail.

- Gosh Shane! Do we have to go through this every morning? - she asked and yawned.

- Well, if you were waking up on your own, I wouldn't be tormenting you - he said playfully as he set her down - Besides, you know that following beans' schedule is important, to you at least. I ain't afraid of them - he added, proudly straightening up.

It was true. Shane loved having an adrenaline rush, he once even took a chip out of bean's hand! Luckily, bean was sluggish and didn't register what had happened to his food.

Clover's boyfriend was stupidly brave, but it was paying off. He often took interest in human technology and when he understood how does it work, he made miniature versions of the devices. Thanks to him, they had walkie-talkies for example, great whenever they were borrowing in different rooms.

They started their day by finishing food from yesterday, then they packed up their borrowing gear and went out for the trip.

They left their hideout and found themselves on bean's desk. Youngest bean wasn't very perceptive, he didn't even notice a small hole in the wall. Plus, he was incredibly messy, so it always was easy to borrow from him.

They approached a plate on which some snacks were placed, when Clover asked:

- What is that thing?

Shane raised his head and gasped in excitement.

- It's a drone! - he exclaimed and rushed to the device, to inspect it.

- What does it do? - borrower asked.

- Basically it can fly! - Shane answered.

- And that's all? - Clover was little disappointed.

- Yes, but you should have seen what tricks bean can do with it! - borrower said and then an idea appeared in his mind.

- Actually, you can! We will make it fly! - he said and walked up to the controller.

- Do you know how to use it? - Clover was impressed.

- I've seen how bean was using it like multiple times! It's a piece of cake! - Shane replied and turned the drone on.

Device lit, signaling it was working. Shane was pushing various buttons and soon enough drone soared on a little height.  

Shane started to show off, making drone to do loops and another tricks. He glanced at his girlfriend - she was delighted, her tail was swishing like crazy. It pushed him to think of something new.

He made the dron to land. He then reached out his hand to Clover and asked:

- Wanna go on a flight with me?

He got a little surprised, when his girlfriend shuffled back.

- Are you sure this is safe? I'm scared - she mumbled. Shane quickly got to her.

- Don't worry my love, I will not let you fall - he said and helped her up on the drone.

He then made sure she was secured and having grabbed the controller, tossed it on the drone and then he himself got onto it. 

- Ready? - he asked. Clover embraced him and nodded.

He started slowly, as not to startle his girlfriend. They calmly flew forward, staring in awe at the bean's room from another perspective. Clover soon got braver and asked Shane to fly faster. Borrower happily complied, now they were flying to the bean's shelf, the only place they couldn't reach with their hooks.

They landed and having hopped onto the shelf, began to look around, searching for some useful stuff. They found a forgotten bobbin and bunch of needles. After such plentiful scavenging, they decide to put drone back to the place it belonged.

They hopped onto the dron and turned it on. They left the shelf and flew towards the bean's desk. They landed safely and got onto the desk, Shane spun his girlfriend around him.

- How did you like the trip my dear? - he asked her, waltzing with her.

- It was an unforgettable experience. Thank you for being my loveable crazo - she said and leaned in for a kiss, borrowers' tails entwined one with another.

Suddenly, they felt how desk began to shake. The bean was coming!

Clover quickly grabbed her boyfriend's arm and they disappeared in the mouse hole.

***

"Ugh, finally that nightmare has ended" Trevor thought and headed to his desk, where his drone was placed on. He and his band wanted to record a clip for their song and Trevor declared they'll do it with his drone.

Barely he took device in his hands, his phone buzzed, signaling he had a new notification. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and became surprised, seeing that the app connected with his drone sent a notification that SD card was full. 

Clearly remembering that he wasn't using his drone that much to fullfil the SD card, he connected his device to his laptop and having opened the folder, clicked on the latest record, which had about 30 minutes. His eyes widened.

The record shown two small humans with tails stealing food from his plate. Then they seemed to notice the drone and examined it. Male creature took the controller and began to test the drone. After that, they took a flight around his room and landed on a shelf, stealing more things. Then, they came back to desk and waltzed in the front of the camera. As they were about to kiss each other, the picture got blurry and they disappeared.

Trevor could only stutter:

- What the hell?