Chapter 16 Confronting the Past - Pt1 Sky ✔️

A/N

This will be a three part chapter.

It will be labeled pt1 pt2 & pt3

The first part will be from Sky the second Drew and River and the third part will be Ms. DEBBIE.

YEP we get an exclusive Ms. Debbie chapter.

And if you are wondering... why? What has she got to do with anything taking place right now? ... you'll see....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
S

ky

John lays me down on what I assume to be a sofa, but in my intoxicated state, I can't tell for sure.

I feel someone covering me with a blanket.

"What the hell are you doing that for?" I hear someone ask.

I don't hear their response as I drift off again.

...

When I come to my head is spinning, I feel dizzy and sick to my stomach.

I know I am going to vomit, and I struggle to get up and into a sitting position.

I have no idea how long I have been out, but it feels like forever and mere minutes all at once.

My stomach lurches as I empty everything I consumed onto the floor.

"For fucks sake!" I hear an unknown man's voice say.

The sound of whatever else he says is drowned out by the sound of me harshly retching, then dry heaving.

When I have enough strength to lift my head up from the floor, I see John standing beside the couch with a glass of something.

"Here, sip on this." He says holding it out for me. I hesitate to take it, knowing now that he has obviously been drugging everything he has given me so far.

"Here." He turns it up, taking a sip himself to show me that it is safe. "Just gingerale." He says with a monotone voice, holding the glass out to me again.

I take it and sip it slowly, and after a bit, even as much as I hate to admit it, it does start to make me feel somewhat better.

John sits in a chair across the room, watching me. His gaze makes me uneasy, but I don't see much sense in complaining about it when I'm too weak and tired to do much about it anyway.

Finally, he leaves after one of the other men who are here calls for him. I watch as he goes out the door, following behind the man.

I am not really alone; even after watching the two of them go out the door and far from my line of sight through the glass, I know that Marvin and at least one of the others are just out of sight, somewhere.

Even though I can't physically see them, I can sense their presence.

Probably in what was his old office when we lived here.

I take the opportunity, at least somewhat alone, to finish my ginger ale, my stomach finally calming to a tolerable queasiness.

It is strange looking around and seeing things up here looking so much like when we lived here.