It's time for revenge

Oliver's: POV

Dad drove us to our new school. Emily and I walked through the corridor. A group of girls whispered about me, they looked at me and giggled. It was very annoying actually. A girl went up to us.

"So you and your family live here?" she asked

"So you and your family live here?" she asked. "We moved here two days ago." I said. She looked at me distrustfully. "Did I said something wrong?" I asked.

"You know this town is being terrorized by a crazy killer." said Claire. "We know, our grandma told us." I replied. "Omg, he's standing right outside the window." she said scared. Emily screamed and the girl started laughing.

"You should've seen your face." said Claire. "Good job." replied Joe and did high five. "That's enough." replied Charlotte strictly. "Are you okay?" asked a girl named Andy. "I guess." said Emily. "Don't care about them, they love to scare people." she replied.

"Are you sure you're okay dear, you look quite pale." said Charlotte. I took her aside. "My sister saw her best friend die and it took a heavy toll on her." I said. "Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine." she replied shocked. "She just need some time." I said. "Totally understandable." replied Charlotte.

***

Claire's: POV

I visited my dad at the mental hospital. I had his mask with me.

(Claire)

(Claire)

(Michael)

(Michael)

"You've my mask." said dad. "It's time for revenge." I replied. "Laurie will pay for what she did." said Michael coldly. "A family has moved here and the dad is Laurie's son." I replied. "Really?" he asked. "He has three kids and a husband." I said. "This just keeps getting better and better." said Michael and smirked evilly. "This town will rain blood." I replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Michael wants revenge

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~