My darling

Jack's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and Adam drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled. She's so beautiful.

(Autumn Lily Strode)

"Our beautiful daugther." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her our eyes." said Adam. "Aww." I replied. "My family." he said and kissed me. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. Our came in and she was overjoyed. Lily loved her new little sister.

"My niece is so cute." said Katie happily. "You'll be a wonderful aunt to her." I replied. "I love her name." said Laurie with a smile on her face. "I'll protect her with my life." said Oliver. "You'll be an amazing brother to Autumn." I said and he smiled. "Thank you dad." replied Oliver. "You're welcome." I said.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. Autumn were sleeping in her crib and I held my daugther's little hand in mine. I can't believe I've three kids, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my baby, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~