Our snow princess

Adam's: POV

Lily ran into our room and jumped up and down on the bed. We sat up and smiled softly at her. "It's snowing, it's snowing in October." she said happily. "How about a walk in the forest?" I asked. "Yay." said Lily. Jack gave me a worried glance, but I gave him a kiss to calm him. "Is it really a good idea?" he asked. "Nothing has happened, we're perfectly safe." I said. "Okay." he replied.

***

We went for a walk after breakfast and our daugther danced around in the snow. She's so adorable. Autumn was in a baby carrier. She loves snow so much. A snowflake landed on her nose and she giggled happily. I smiled softly.

(Lily's winter outfit)

"Our snow princesses." said Jack. I threw a snowball on Oliver and he laughed. "I had to." I replied. "You bet." he said and threw back a snowball on me. We were out in the forest until it began to darken. We went back home and I made up a fire in the living room.

Oliver made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us

Oliver made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us. We sat on the couch with blankets and had it cozy. Autumn had fallen asleep. Beethoven was lying next to her to protect her. I'm so glad we adopted him.

"I love snow, everything is so beautiful." said Lily. "I agree." replied Jack. "It's very beautiful." I said. "I hope we're safe here." he replied. "What do you mean?" asked Lily. "It's not over yet, he's still out there." I said. "So horrible." she replied. "We are safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." replied Lily. "You won't." I said and kissed the top of her head.

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~