Kids love going to the circus

Adam's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here is so friendly. I love my job so much. The bell rang when the door opened.

"Good morning Ingrid, how are you today?" asked Jack. "I'm good." she said. "Meet my husband Adam." he replied. "It's so lovely to meet you, Jack has talked so much about you." said Ingrid. I blushed. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied. "What can we help you with?" I asked. "I'm looking for the book Beautiful boy." said Ingrid. "Wait right here." I replied and walked away. I came back after a few minutes with the book. "Thank you." said Ingrid and paid it.

(Ingrid)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ingrid)

"Ingrid is a loyal customer." said Jack. "I understand why, you've a beautiful bookstore." I replied. "Thank you darling." he said and kissed me. "You're welcome." I replied and kissed him back. "Have I tell you how much I love you?" asked Jack. "You can tell me every day." I said.

***

I saw a circus when I drove back home and I drove into the parking lot. I turned off the engine and stepped out from the car.

"Are you here to buy tickets to our show on halloween?" asked a man. "I don't know." I said. "Kids love going to the circus." he said with a smirk on his face. "My kids are too young to go to the circus." I replied. "Well, suit yourself." he said. "Have we met before? you seem familiar." I replied. "I don't think so." he said. "I gotta go." I replied and left.

I love Ingrid

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~

Running up that hillजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें