We'll be parents

Jack's: POV

I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table. I've gone to the library, I had to check a thing. I'll be back before you wake, Adam. "You're late." I said. I cooked some breakfast to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jack?" asked Adam worried

"Jack?" asked Adam worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. "You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again.

"Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Adam laughed softly and kissed my cheek. "Jack, you'll become dad, you're pregnant." he said with a smile on his face.

I hugged my husband and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Adam. "Omg, we'll be parents." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied. "Oliver and Lily are going to be so happy." said Adam. "Let's name her Autumn." I replied. "It's a wonderful name." he said.

***

Claire's: POV

I broke into Jack's bookstore and stole everything. Everything from books to money. I destroyed the bookstore too. I laughed evilly.

"Good job Claire." said Michael. "Thank you dad." I replied. "Adam is back with Jack. I'm not done yet with them." he said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm happy for Jack and Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~