His condition is unclear

Adam's: POV

We were at the hospital, because Tim got tortured last night. We had to wait for several hours in the waiting room, but finally came a doctor. Before he could say anything came Oliver running. I saw the panic in his eyes.

"How's he? please don't tell me he's dead. I have to see my brother" he said quickly. "His condition is unclear." said Jack. Oliver started to cry and I gave him a hug.

We went to the room and Tim was in a bed with an oxygen mask

We went to the room and Tim was in a bed with an oxygen mask. He had many cords connected to his body. Oliver was holding his hand and he let the tears fall. "Please live for me Tim. We love you so much." he said. Noah hugged him and he couldn't hold back his emotion.

"Go back to school, I'll contact you as soon as something happens." she said. "Please save him." begged Oliver. "We will do everything we can." said Nadine. "Thank you." he replied.

***

But well at school everything became too much. I beat and kicked the locker until my hands became bloody. I sat on the floor and buried my face in my arms. I hate my life so fucking much.

"You okay?" asked Noah. "No." I said and wiped away the tears. He sat down next to me and I lay my head on his arm. "I'm always here if you want to talk." I said. "I really appreciate it." I replied and tried to smile.

"Do you wanna sleep over at me tonight?" he asked. "I need to get away from home so yes." I said. Noah smiled. "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I said. "Aww, thank you." he replied.

I feel for Oliver so much. But Noah is so kind and caring.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~