Pumpkin patch

Adam's: POV

We made our annual trip a pumpkin patch. Lily was so excited. She ran in and laughed happily. Then she ran up to me and hugged my leg.

"Scary monster." she sobbed. I saw a scarecrow and smiled. "It's just a scarecrow, he keeps the crows away." I said. Lily went up to him and looked at it. "I'm not afraid of you Mr. Scarecrow. I love your pumpkins. Is it okay if we take one?" she asked. It looked like he nodded his head. "Thank you so much." said Lily. She chose a pumpkin and she wanted to carry it to the car. She got angry when Jack tried to help her.

***

We were sitting in front of the fire place and played games. Lily had tea party with her dolls and her pumpkin.

"What's his name?" I asked

"What's his name?" I asked. "Jack." said Lily. "It suits him." replied Oliver and she smiled. "I can help you crave your pumpkin." said Jack. "No one touch Jack, he's MINE!!" screamed Lily and hugged her pumpkin. I picked her up and comforted her. "We won't touch him, we promise." I said. "I'm sorry honey." replied Jack. "He needs a friend." said Lily. "Of course Jack must have a friend." I replied. "Thank you." she said.

Lily really loved her pumpkin

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~