You really hurt me

Adam's: POV

I arrived to the hospital and Kim met me. She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"How's Lily and Noah?" I asked. "They'll recover." said Kim. "Thank god." I replied and let out a sigh of relief. "You've put your family in danger. I'm also worried about Jack, I'm afraid he has relapsed into his drug addiction." said Kim. "His what?" I asked. "Jack has been doing drugs since he was sixteen. He was close to die once when he took a overdose. Jack has been in and out of rehab. I feel so much for his mom and sister. It'll be your fault if he dies, you made him relapsed." said Kim.

I sat down on a chair and a tear were rolling down my cheek. I realized how much I had hurt Jack, I know that he'll forgive me.

***

Jack's: POV

I was at a coffee shop with a bad headache. I ordered a glass of water. I went to a table and sat down with a sigh. I felt sick after the drugs I took last night. The door opened and Adam came in. He went to my table and sat down. I started crying. I haven't cried since my mom died.

"Don't cry Jack

"Don't cry Jack." said Adam. "You really hurt me." I replied. "I'm so sorry, I promise it will never happen again." he said. I hugged him and he stroked my hair. "I love you Jack, I really do." said Adam. "I love you too." I replied. He gave me my wedding ring. I put the ring on my finger and he smiled. "I've missed you." said Adam. "I've missed you too darling." I replied with a smile on my face.

Jack and Adam are together again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~