Something tells me that the nightmare will end soon

Adam's: POV

Me and Jack woke up in the middle of the night of our daughter's scream. We ran into her room and I picked her up from her crib. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. I hate to see my baby sad.

"Shhh, it was only a nightmare." I said calmly. "You're okay honey." replied Jack. Lily cried. "You're safe now." I said and kissed her forehead. Lily stopped crying.

I pulled out a Olaf puppet and began to speak in a funny voice. Lily laughed and a smile spreds on her face. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." I said and Lily hugged him. I also sang a lullaby for her and she fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I gave her the puppet and walked quietly out of the room.

 I gave her the puppet and walked quietly out of the room

***

"This is the third time she has a nightmare." I said. "I'm very worried." replied Jack. "I'll buy a dreamcatcher to her." I said. "It's probably best." he replied. "I hope everything will be over soon." I said. "Something tells me that the nightmare will end soon." replied Jack. "I hope you're right." I said and he smiled.

Adam and Jack are the best parents Lily could ever ask for❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~