Will you marry me

Adam's: POV

"Does your kids know?" asked Peter. "No." I said. "Wow." he replied. "I don't need to tell them." I said. "I told my parents that I like boys and they kicked me out of the house. I had nowhere to go, so I ended up here." replied Peter. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." he replied.

A well dressed man came in. He looked at us with a smirk on his face. He stopped in front of me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes. "You." he said. I took his hand and we walked into a room. He laid my on the bed and began taking off his clothes. I closed my eyes.

***

Oliver's: POV

Dad came home very late and I met him in the hallway. "Where've you been?" I asked. "I've been out." he said tired. "You're sinking of sex and alcohol." I replied. "I'll take a shower." said Adam. "We're worried about you, we want to help you." I replied. "I'm fine." he said. No dad, you're not fine." I replied. "We'll talk about this later." said Adam and went to his room.

***

Claire's: POV

I was with my boyfriend Timotheé. We've been together for a year and I love him with all my heart.

(Timotheé)

(Timotheé)

"Claire." said Tim and went down his knee. He opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other.

"Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes, a million yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Tim. I looked at my ring and smiled. "I can't wait to call you my wife." he said. "I can't wait to call you my husband." I replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Claire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~