I'm a friendly clown

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

October 7th 1990: Pontypool

"The carousel was so fun." I said happily. "I agree." replied Vanessa. "You're the best little sister in the whole world." I said. "You're the best big brother in the whole world." she replied and smiled.

(Jack)

(Jack)

"Are you two finished? the show will start soon." said dad. Vanessa held my hand and we followed him to the circus tent.

"I'm afraid of c-clowns." I said scared. "Don't be such a coward." he replied annoyed. "I'll protect you." whispered Nessie and I nodded.

The show started and everything was so magical. A ballerina threw up a blue teddy bear and I caught it to my sister. But then my eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep on the bench. I never noticed when dad went out with Ness and left me alone.

***

I woke up after an hour and it was dark outside. "Nessie, dad?" I called, but got answer. "Where are you?" I called again. "Ness." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Have you lost your family, Jack?" asked a man. "They'd never leave me." I sobbed. "I'm sure they'll come back." he said. "I should go." I replied. "I've cotten candy and popcorn." he said. "I can't receive things from people I don't know." I replied. "But I'm a friendly clown, now we aren't strangers, are we?" he asked. He started danced around and I laughed. Then he looked seriously at me and I swallowed nervously.

"I should going now." I said. "Without your teddy bear?" he asked. I stretched out my arm and he smirked. "Take it." he said and his eyes shone yellow. I had almost taken my teddy bear when he grabbed my arm and his mouth was filled with razor blade teeth.

"Jack?" called mom. "Mom." I said and ran up to her. She hugged me and tears were streaming down my face. I hugged her and cried. Vanessa ran up to me and hugged my leg. "You're okay honey." she said softly and stroked my hair. "I want home." I sobbed. We went to the car and drove back home. But my nightmares was haunted by a clown. Fresh blood was dripped from his mouth and he held a dead boy in his arms.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~