The birth

Timotheé's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night of Claire's scream. "It's time, Tim." she yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of her. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said a woman. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Katie gave me a happy smile. In her arms lay the cutest babies I've ever seen. Our beloved children.

(Jessie Claire Myers)

(Katherine Eva Myers)

"Hey girls, you two are so cute." she said. She held her finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your dad love you so much." said Claire and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Katie. "Jessie and Katherine has the best parents he could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my wife and I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." she replied. I smiled softly.

***

Claire's: POV

Jessie and Katherine were sleeping in their crib and I held her little hand in mine. I can't believe I've a children now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my daughter, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Claire and Timotheé 

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~