I saw him

Jack's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here's so friendly. The door opened and a girl came in. I went up to her. She had long purple hair and green eyes with light blue eyeshadow.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked. "Do you've the book about Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children?" she asked. "Yes." I said and gave her the book. "Thank you." replied Pippi and paid. "Are you okay?" I asked. "My mom doesn't dare to let me go out anymore after the murders that have happened here. I told her I was just going to the bookstore and then back home." said Pippi. "I think it's best if you go home so she doesn't get worried." I replied.

***

I drove back home and got of the car. I felt a presence. I turned around and gasped. A man with a mask and dark-blue jumpsuit watched me from behind a hedge. I ran into the house and locked the door. I was breathing heavily.

"Jack, what's wrong?" asked Adam

"Jack, what's wrong?" asked Adam. "I saw him, I saw Michael Myers." I said. "What?" he asked shocked. "He stood behind a hedge and looked at me." I said and tears filled my eyes. "Look at me and take a deep breath." he said. I looked at him and my breathing became calmer. Adam hugged me. "It brought back a terrible memory." I replied. "I won't let him hurt my family." said Adam. "Marie was right." I replied. "I have to warn mom." he said.

I'd be so scared if I met Michael Myers

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~