You're a wonderful aunt to her

Katie's: POV

I walked around in the toy store and looked at the cute baby clothes. I bought a few clothes and a teddy bear. I couldn't help to spoil Luna, Lily a little. I also bought stuff to Autumn, I can't wait to meet my niece. I ended up buying all the things in the toy store. I bought a Olaf puppet to Lily, because she loves him. My phone rang and it was Adam.

"Hello Addy." I said. "Are you in the toy store?" he asked. "Yes and I've bought a lot of clothes and toys to Lily and Autumn." I said. "Don't tell me you've bought up the entire store." he replied. "Of course not, I'd never do that." I said. "Katie." replied Adam. "Okay, I bought up the entire store." I said. "You're incredible." he replied. "I'll take that as a compliment." I said and he laughed.

***

"I bought clothes and toys to her, by the way." I said. "That was very generously of you." replied Jack. I showed him the bags and he looked at me. "Katie, are you serious?" he asked. "Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it, thank you so much." he said. "You're so welcome." I replied and he smiled.

Lily crawled up to me and I picked her up in my arms. I showed her a mermaid doll and she smiled happily. "It's yours." I said and gave it to her. Lily hugged her doll. "You're a wonderful aunt to her." replied Adam. "Thank you." I said.

I love Katie

I love Katie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~