I won't let you or your dad hurt them

Adam's: POV

I was at a theme park with my kids. Lily was so happy to be here. I want to come up with something fun after everything that has happened. Autumn were sleeping in her stroller. The air was warm and sun shone. Lily ran through the grass and smiled happily.

"Daddy

"Daddy." said Lily and ran up to me. I picked her up and she smiled. "Hello my sunshine." I replied. "I love being here." she said. "Me too." replied Oliver. "It makes me very happy." I said with a happy smile on my face. "Dad." repiled Oliver and pointed at the sky. The blue sky was now dark gray and heavy clouds hung in the air. Lily looked scared at me. "I'm sorry darlings, but we have to go." I said.

Suddleny a heartbreaking scream cut through the air and all the birds flew away. A lighting lit up the sky and the rain was pouring down. I saw a man walking around in the park and he was holding a bloody knife in his hand. I took my kids and we ran towards the car.

Lily started to cry and I did my best to comfort her. I started the car and drove quickly back home. I knew the man was Michael. He won't stop until he has killed us all.

***

Timotheé's: POV

I picked up Jessie and Katherine. Claire came into the room and she crossed her arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked suspicious. "I'm going home to my family." I said. "Who's your family?" asked Claire. "My parents are Adam and Jack Strode." I said and she gasped. "You can't be serious." she replied shocked. "I'm serious and I won't let you or your dad hurt them." I said. "I forbid you to meet them." replied Claire. "Goodbye Claire." I said and left the house with my daughters.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm glad Tim left Claire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~