I know you're cheating on me

Adam's: POV

"Are you awake? I asked. "Yes." mumbled Jack sleepily. I kissed his neck. "What about the kids?" he asked. They're asleep." I said and took off my shirt. Jack did the same and I kissed his lips. I kissed his chest and he moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly. Jack screamed.

"What is it Jack?" I asked. "Someone's in our room." he said scared. "There's no one here." I replied. "The figure looked just like Michael Myers, we'd never have moved here." he said.

"You know why we couldn't stay in New York." I replied. "If Emily wasn't such a crybaby, she wouldn't get bullied. No wonder why she has no friends." said Jack. "Emily is not a crybaby." I replied offended. "I know you're cheating on me with Matt." he said. "I'd never cheat on you." I replied. Jack got up and put on his clothes. I massaged his shoulders. I love you Jack, you're my everything. You make me smile." I said. "We need a break." replied Jack and took off his wedding ring. He took his suitcase and left the house.

***

Jack's: POV

I had moved back to Wales. I was at a restaurant. A waiter came with my food and I thanked him. I looked at the rain outside. I don't need Adam in my life. I have to focus on myself. The door opened and Vanessa came in.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"Hello Jack." she said and hugged me. "Hey Nessie, I've missed you so much." I replied and hugged her back. "What's the matter?" asked Vanessa worried. "Me and Adam have been arguing. He's been cheating on me." I said. "I'm so sorry to hear that." she replied. "It's okay." I said. "You don't need him in your life." replied Nessie. "I don't understand why I married him." I said. "It's not your fault." she replied and I smiled.

I love the brother and sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~