The hanuted house

Claire's: POV

I had finally arrived to Wales. I can't wait to cause chaos and kill people. I smirked when I passed a theme park. Time to have fun.

"One ticket to the haunted house." I said. "Here you go." replied the girl. "Thank you." I said and took the ticket. "You look very familiar." she replied. "Do I?" I asked. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else." said Amy. "It's your lucky day." I replied before I left. I walked and hid behind a cover. Shortly after I heard footseps and voices.

"Can we please get out of here?" asked a girl scared. "I'm with you honey." said her boyfriend calmly. "I don't like this place." replied Kim. "Nothing is going to happen." said Alex. "Boo." I replied and she screamed.

"You should've seen your face." I said with a laugh. "That wasn't funny." replied Alex coldly. "I don't want to be in here anymore." sobbed Kim. "You heard your girlfriend." I said.

"Come honey." he replied. "You're not going anywhere." I said with a smirk on my face. I tied them and hung them upside down. I took out a knife and cut off their throats. I walked out again and the visitors looked scared at me. "Enter if you dare." I said. They went in and I left the park. But I heard the screams.

***

***

I arrived to the circus and dad met me. "I'm proud of you." said Michael and washed away the blood from his face. "I know you are." I replied. "Good job with the haunted house." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "You're a true killer now and you are ready to take over my job." he said. "I won't disappoint you." I replied. "That's good." he said.

Claire and Michael are in Wales

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~