We've missed you so much

Adam's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and Lily hugged me my leg. "I love you." I said and she smiled happily. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. Lily smiled happily. I love to see her happy. I lay her in the stroller and we went to the playground. A leaf landed on her nose and she giggled.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide. I smiled and we went to the slide. She sat in my lap and laughed on the way down. I picked up her in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I played with my daughter and they shook their heads.

***

After an hour of playing she fell asleep in her stroller. She was holding her Winnie the Pooh toy against her chest. I walked back home and put her down in her crib. I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed her forehead. Lily smiled and I went quietly out from the room.

***

We were reuinted with our long lost son Timotheé. He was so happy to see us.

"We've missed you so much." I said. "Me too." he replied. "I tought I'd never see you again." replied Jack. "It's good to see you Timmy." said Oliver. "Same here baby brother." he replied and gave him a hug. "Your sisters are sleeping." I said. "Aww." replied Timotheé.

Adam and Jack are reuinted with their son Timotheé

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~