The new teacher

Emily's: POV

I knew something was wrong when I went into the classroom. "Good morning Emily." said Amanda. "Sorry I'm late." I replied. "It's okay." she said. I went to my seat and Pippi gave me quick smile.

(Pippi)

(Pippi)

"Mrs. Hale was murdered last night." said Amanda. All the students looked shocked at her. "Her throat was slit." she said. "So horrible." replied Kim. "Alisan was so kind and caring." said Tom. "I hope the police catch the killer." replied Pippi.

"A man named Matt will take Alisan's place today." said Amanda. Someone knocked on the door and she went to open. "Welcome." she said. "Thank you." replied a man. "Hello everyone, my name is Matt." he said.

"I'll let you have your lesson." said Amanda. "I heard about Alisan, it's so tragic that a young woman left us so early. You'll know I'm not trying to take her place." replied Matt. "I think you all will come along well." she said and left. I didn't pay much attention to what he said. I was busy drawing a cemetery. But Matt took my drawing book out of my hands.

"Give it back." I said. "Poor little Emily, all you think about is your dead friend." replied Matt with a smirk on his face. "How can you know about her?" I asked. "No wonder why you have no friends." he said. The door opened and Claire walked into the classroom. Matt gave her a smile.

"This is my daughter Claire. I except everyone to be nice to her." he said. No one dared to say anything. "Thank you father, I think I'll enjoy my time here." said Claire.

Some boys couldn't stop looking at her. "Those who hurt my daughter will have to pay." said Matt stricly. He gave the boys an ice cold glance. I can't believe he's our teacher.

***

Jack's: POV

Me and Adam picked up Emily and Oliver from school. A man was talking to Adam. I went up to them.

"My name is Matt and I'm your daughter's teacher." he said. "I'm Jack Strode and I'm Adam's husband." I replied. "Nice to meet you." he said. "Come kids, time to go home." I replied and we walked out to the car.

I love jealous Jack

I love jealous Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~