Disneyland

Adam's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Lily happily and looked around. She was wearing a Cinderella dress. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Come." said Jack softly and took her hand. We went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella. "You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." said Lily and smiled happily.

She got her autograph and they took a picture together

She got her autograph and they took a picture together. Jack put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Daddy and papa, I got Cinderella's autograph." said Lily happily. "We're so happy for you." I replied. "Thank you." she said. A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate cotton candy.

"Dad, can we visit London someday?" asked Oliver. "Of course we can." I said. "Maybe we can visit the Making of Harry Potter too." I said. "Yay." replied Oliver happily.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. Our kids had fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Jack. "Me too." I replied. "I can't wait to travel to London." he said. "I can't wait either, I'm really looking forward to it." I replied. "It makes me happy." said Jack with a smile on his face. "Aww." I replied. Then we watched a movie together. Jack fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met Jack, he makes me so happy.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~