Claire's trial

Tim's: POV

"It's Claire's trial today." said Adam. "She deserves life in prison." I replied. "I hope she never comes out again." said Oliver. "I want to live a normal life without, being afraid of being killed." I replied. "Me too." said Jack. "I agree." replied Oliver. "We'll see what the judge decides." I said. "It's time." replied Adam. 

***

***

We arrived at the courtroom and went to our seats. I saw Claire and I gave him an ice cold glance. I'm so glad I left her. The judge started talking and told what she had done. She showed no regrets or emotions.

"Your punishment is life in prison without  parole." said the judge. "This isn't over. You'll regret this." replied Claire coldly. Two gaurds lead her out of the room. I let out a sigh of relief. I hugged my siblings and my parents. Tears were streaming down our cheeks. Forty four years of terror and our nightmare is finally over.

"Is it over Tim?" asked Lily. "Yes it is." I said with a smile on my face. "I'm so happy." replied Oliver. "What are you going to do now?" asked papa. "We have to celebrate it." said Sky. "I agree." I replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Claire ended up in jail

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~