You'll be okay

Oliver's: POV

I woke up to a foggy morning. Dad wasn't home. My boyfriend and I babysat Lily. I stretched out my hand, but Noah wasn't lying next to me in bed. I put on my clothes and walked to the living room, but he wasn't there either. I couldn't find Lily either. It was very quiet and I didn't liked it.

(Noah)

(Noah)

"Noah and Lily, where are you?" I asked. I didn't get a reply back. My gut feeling told me to go to the bathroom. I opened the door and lit the lamp. A scream left my mouth. Lily and Noah were lying in a pool of blood. I picked up my phone and dialed 911. Frank answered. I was panicking.

"Someone tried to kill my boyfriend and little sister. I found them in the bathroom and they're lying in a pool of blood." I said panicked. "Deep breath Oliver, the ambulance is on its way." replied Frank. "Lily." I said crying.

"We'll catch Michael, I promise." he replied. "I'm scared." I sobbed. "It's okay." said Frank. "You're like a grandpa to me." I replied and he laughed softly. "Thank you Oliver." said Frank. Lily's face turned pale. "Please, don't die in my arms. Please live for me." I said and placed a kiss on her cold forehead.

"The ambulance is on its way." I said. "You'll be okay, sweetie, we love you so much." I said. The ambulance arrived and I followed them to the hospital. It breaks my heart to see them hurt. I was holding Lily's hand and tears were rolling down my cheeks. If they die, I'll never be able to forgive myself. Papa left us, dad isn't home anymore and now this.

My heart breaks for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~