You're Michael Myers

Adam's: POV

I stayed at a gas station to refuel. It was very quiet and I got a worried lump in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking of Jack. I know he doesn't love me anymore. I went into the store but it was empty of people. Where is everyone? Suddenly I heard a sound and I froze. Then it sounded like someone was cutting a body with a knife.

I followed the sound and my heart was pounding of fear. I went to the toilets and my face turned pale. A man was lying on the ground and there was no life left in him. I took a step back and stepped on a can. I turned around and saw Matt. He was holding a bloody knife in his hand. A mask was lying on the ground.

"You

"You... you killed him." I said with shaked voice. "I've killed many people." he replied. "It was you all the time. You're Michael Myers." I said shocked. "Don't act so surprised Adam." replied Michael with a smirk on his face.

I picked up my phone and he saw it. "Please, don't call the police." he said. "I have to." I replied. "I'll end up in jail or on death row. You don't want it to happen to me, right?" asked Michael. "No." I said. "That's what I thought." he replied. I put back my phone in the pocket.

"Don't tell this to anyone." he said. "Why are you back?" I asked. "I want revenge, your mom tried to kill me last year." said Michael. "She what?" I asked. "Stop acting so shocked, no wonder why Jack left you." he said. "He thinks I'm cheating on him with you." I replied. "I don't blame him." said Michael.

Adam found out the truth about Matt

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~